frozen was so fucking overrated i am so sick of seeing it on my dash it was not revolutionary it was not amazing i wouldn’t even call it “good” it was okay it was mediocre it did not live up the the disney name and it was disappointing stop praising shitty films thank
|—||Scott Wood (X)|
robots who are really bad at math and when people are like “shouldnt you be good at math since you’re a computer” and the robot is just like “shouldnt you be an expert in biology since you’re made of cells”
is she using a vhs to try to clean that up
I’m almost 100% sure that’s the box for Sonic 2
Instrumental music project with complementary colors for class! The song is The Path of Wind by Joe Hisaishi, which appears in My Neighbor Totoro.
Happy this life consuming project is over… Now onto the final to give this little lady a happy ending. <3
person: what r u doin
British Kitchen Nightmares: “The risotto is overcooked and your restaurant needs new lighting.”
American Kitchen Nightmares: “YOUR STAFF DOES DRUGS ON THE CLOCK, YOUR FAMILY THINKS YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE AND THERE’S A LIVE RAT IN MY FOOD.”
Once your town rolls over to bunny day, many rocks will spawn all over your town. This is for the purpose of breaking them to find Stone Eggs to turn in for Zipper T. Bunny’s prizes.
There’s a REALLY high chance that the event will glitch out where the rocks will not be removed the following day, and they’ll turn into normal unbreakable rocks.
So be sure to break all the rocks before the event ends in order to prevent this bug from happening!
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!